Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm A Rock Star.

I'm A Rock Star. I'm A Rock Star Joanie Leeds Limbostar c/o Waldmania! (publicity) 130 Maywood Dr., San Francisco, CA 94127 CD, $15.00, www.citykidmusic.com Toe-tapping music that appeals to children for all occasions is thehallmark of composer performer Joanie Leeds. With the backup support ofthe Nightlights, Joanie's newest CD for kids ages 2 through 9 is"I'm A Rock Star" offering a total 29 minutes of originalmusic set out in thirteen lively songs that range from classic rock tohip-hop, from folk to jazz, and from R & B to 'cartoon'.Superbly recorded with flawless production standards, the individualpieces comprising this very special musical CD treat for young listenerswhich is enthusiastically recommended for family and community libraryCD music collections for kids includes Sunglasses; More Cowbell; I WannaBe Green; Give Me A Hug; Jump, Jump; I Like Jazz; Popcorn; en Espanol;It Was The Elf; Joanie Says; Put A Little Smile On your Face; Goodbye,Goodbye; and the title piece, I'm A Rock Star. Also highlyrecommended is visiting Joanie Leeds' website atwww.citykidmusic.com for more background information on this remarkableperformer, her concert dates, future releases, and a great deal more.

No comments:

Post a Comment